Saturday, August 6, 2011

Few things about the blog....

  Hi, This blog is exclusively for those who want to learn SQL and PL/SQL easily. Some important information about this blog is listed below.

---> I will add many posts for the different topics in SQL and PL/SQL along with detailed explanation
        including examples etc....
---> I will also add Power point presentation to different topics which are prepared by me.
---> I will try to add audio and video tutorials also which are prepared by me.
---> If you have any queries about anything you can update me. I will provide the required solutions or  
        information for the queries in this blog.
---> you can subscribe to the posts in this blog by entering your email address in the home page of this blog.

  Requesting your support to maintain this blog effectively and informatively. Hope to hear from you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Hii, Rambabu,

    Good work..This is really helpful for beginners,i will recommend my friends to follow this site for learning.MY suggestion is post some real time scenarios also......

    Any way this is really good work.... superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mohan,

    Thnx for ur suggestion.. Definitely I will include real time scenarios//...

    Ramu

    ReplyDelete